This week’s featured update:
- We have published an update for our mobile application on iOS! Read our blog post dedicated to the new app here.
- An update for the Android version is currently in development and will be available next week!
What’s new on Wealthica this week?
- Implemented Open Banking for Chase Bank (US) and a few other OB institutions
- Released Plaid version of Scotiabank, TD Bank and CIBC Bank
- Fixed Berkshire Hathaway (BRK) mapping for Wealthsimple
- Testing Plaid for other banking institutions that were problematic in the past, including BMO Online Banking, and Simplii.
What we’re still working on…
- Issue with Investia due to the introduction of new visual changes
- Issue with Fidelity Investments Canada due to the introduction of 2FA
- Manulife Securities connector updates
- Questwealth minor issues with specific accounts
- Mobile application updates and other bug fixes
Plus, Wealthica users always automatically benefit from all Crypto API features released by our Crypto & Web3 data partner Vezgo. This week, Vezgo released fixes for crypto.com, Coinbase and major platform stability improvements.