October 28 2022
Wealthica Update (Oct. 28, 2022): iA Private Wealth, BMO Nesbitt Burns, Questwealth and dozens of fixes
What’s new on Wealthica this week?
- iA Private Wealth improvements to holdings and transactions
- Fixed BMO Nesbitt Burns duplicate accounts issue
- Added Questwealth oauth credentials support, new connector coming next week!
- Enhancements for Burgundy Asset Management connector
- Mobile App: Override categories for an account
- Mobile App: Fixes for different screen sizes
- Mobile App: bugs with footers resolved
What we’re still working on…
- More Mobile App enhancements
- Questrade, support for Questwealth as a separate connector
- GoPeer dividend transactions improvements
- Investigating CIBC Online Banking issue with connection provider
- Binance (US) API fixes
- De-bugging power-ups
Plus, Wealthica users always automatically benefit from all Crypto API features released by our Crypto & Web3 data partner Vezgo. This week, Vezgo released fixes for NDAX, Coinbase and major platform stability improvements.
Latest posts by Billy Kawasaki (see all)