Hey Wealthica users!
What we fixed…
We’ve been busy fixing bugs and making updates to make your investment journey smoother than a freshly paved road. This week, we fixed:
- a partial outage with RBC Online Banking (Yodlee);
- CIBC Investor’s Edge Wood Gundy. Please fix your connection in order to re-connect;
- connectivity issues with Cannacord have now been resolved;
- Simplii connections have now been updated and now syncing;
- Partial fixes for BMO InvestorLine, Industrial Alliance Private Wealth, Tangerine and Fidelity Investing. There are still some pending changes to improve connectivity further.
We fixed a few stock ticker symbol issues, and in case you have any issues with this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continuously improving our mobile application, and new updates are coming frequently, so make sure that you are running the latest version of the app!
What we’re working on…
A new mobile application updates is coming next week with many bug fixes and performance improvements.
In terms of connectors, we are currently working on a few sync issues:
- HSBC Investing and Banking;
- Improvements to Tangerine, BMO InvestorLine, iA Private Wealth
Our team is prioritizing these issues and we expect to have more info about the outage soon! Please follow our Status page for all updates. Also, we are working on providing support for new account types (FHSA) for multiple connectors, so if you have issues with these accounts, please let us know!
As always, you automatically benefit from all Crypto API features released by our partner Vezgo. They just released fixes and major platform stability improvements. We’re unstoppable! (Okay, maybe just slightly stoppable, but we’re trying our best!).