This week’s featured update:
- There is a new dividend tracking power-up now available on the power-up store. There are two version, a paid full-features version for $9.99/year or a lite version for free.
What’s new on Wealthica this week?
- Banking connectivity gets a reliability boost with Plaid connectors. Read our blog here.
- Mawer connectivity has been resolved.
- Investia connector now supports 2FA.
- Resolved issues with power-up page subscription management.
- Stock ticker issues resolved.
- Questwealth minor issues with specific accounts.
- Updated flow and various fixes for Plaid integration.
What we’re still working on…
- Android app update.
- Manulife Securities connector updates.
- Mobile application updates and other bug fixes.
- RBC Direct Investment log-in issue.
Plus, Wealthica users always automatically benefit from all Crypto API features released by our Crypto & Web3 data partner Vezgo. This week, Vezgo released an update to the Binance connector, minor fixes for Coinbase Pro transactions, and major platform stability improvements.