October 07 2022
Wealthica Update (Oct. 7, 2022): EPQ, NBF, FTQ, HSBC Investdirect and dozens of fixes
What’s new on Wealthica this week?
- We added support for 2fa on EPQ (Épargne Placement Québec) 🔐
- We fixed authentication problems with NBF
- We fixed issues with FTQ Flexifonds
- We fixed transactions & positions crashes on HSBC Investdirect
- We fixed a delayed new login location email issue (emails could lag a few days)
- We fixed Desjardins AccèsD transaction issues
- We fixed Desjardins AccèsD Business 2fa issues
- We fixed BMO Nestbitt Burns issues
A new institutions!
- We added support for GoPeer
- We added support for Palisade Capital
- We added support for Bitbuy (Balances & Positions)
What we’re still working on…
- TD Webbroker connector rewrite for better reliability
- Manulife Securities rewrite release for better reliability
- Tangerine rewrite release for better reliability
Plus, Wealthica users always automatically benefit from all enhancements released by our Crypto & Web3 data partner Vezgo. This week, Vezgo released fixes for Binance, Bitfinex and major platform stability improvements.
Latest posts by Billy Kawasaki (see all)